A huge range of gym-quality exercises right at home? It’s possible when you purchase the Home Power Rack today. There are over 50 reasons why the power rack is sure to be your all-in-one home workout solution.
This unit has everything. Lat pulldowns. Low row. Dip handles. Band pegs. Hooks and safeties for barbells. Assisted pull-ups. Resisted push-ups. It’s all here, adding up to over 50 distinct muscle-toning, strength-building exercises in a single compact unit that’s designed to fit in the home. This is the everything-in-one king of workout equipment. Try everything else, then try the Power Rack.
The power rack features easy assembly and is practically maintenance-free.
Features of the Power Rack:
• Heavy-gauge steel for maximum toughness
• 50+ muscle-building exercises possible, all in a single unit
• Fully adjustable band pegs for even more workout variety
• Multi-grip chin-up bar & Multi-grip push up bar
• Wide range of vertical as well as horizontal adjustments for a more effective session
• Numbered increments make adjusting hooks on the fly quick and easy
• 4 barbell hooks (fully adjustable) and 2 barbell safeties included
• Integrated pulley system accepts all standard weight plates
• Assembly required; all tools and instructions included
• Dimensions of rack (WITHOUT band pegs or dip handles): 210 x 126 x 115 cm (H x W x D)
• Dimensions of rack (WITH band pegs and dip handles): 210 x 213 x 160 cm (H x W x D)
Weight load capacities:
• Barbell hooks: 272 kg (600 lbs)
• Barbell safeties: 363 kg (800 lbs)
• High and low pulleys: 363 kg (800 lbs)